RCD is a non-profit organization that was established by members of the Radford community to address an immediate and essential need for all Radford community members. We understand that all working parents need to have access to a quality certified educational child development facility. Our major strategies include:
- Attracting a quality nationally certified child care provider to Radford, VA
- Providing external funds for pre-opening expenses to make operating a center financially feasible
- Providing tuition discounts to low-wealth families
- Creating awareness, disseminating information, and involving all community members
- Recruiting and retaining highly qualified teachers
- Working with United States and Commonwealth representatives to change local/state/federal policies related to child development facilities
- A Radford resource available to all Radford area employers.
- Internship opportunities for RU early education and other disciplines.
- Highest quality NAEY-C childcare in Radford to serve our community's children and families.
WE HAVE RECEIVED APPROVAL FOR 501(C)(3) STATUS
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
Radford Child Development, Inc. is a non-profit organization incorporated in the state of Virginia. We completed and submitted our 1023 form to IRS, and our tax-exempt status has been approved.
WHY DOES THIS MATTER TO YOU?
This means that your donations are tax-deductible.